One thing that most of the people love is to watch Movies or TV Shows and that too with the family members. But it not possible all the time to go out and watch movies in the theaters. Also, the TV timings also may not match with our daily timings or schedules. So, we should thank Terrarium TV Roku application which is making things easy for us. There are many apps providing streaming of TV shows and Movies on our Smartphones, Smart TV’s, Tablets, Android TV Box, and many more. But among all those, the Terrarium TV stood as the best app for Movie and TV show streaming. If you want this app on Roku then scroll down to know how to set-up Terrarium TV on Roku.
Terrarium TV Roku
You can install Terrarium TV on any device that is running on Android or the devices like Windows PC/Laptop that runs Android OS using the Emulators. We all know the best feeling that comes while watching movies or TV shows on the big screen instead of Tablets/ Smartphone/ Laptops. We may have the big TV screen in our home but to get Terrarium TV on that big screen. You can even get that app on Not-so-smart-tv. This is possible by using FireStick or through Google Chromecast. If you don’t have this FireStick or Chromecast and own a Roku, then also you can get the Terrarium TV app. But how? Here is the easy process to install Terrarium TV on Roku.
Terrarium TV app is not yet officially available for the Roku TV. It doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy the app that allows you to stream Movies and TV shows. With certain techniques, you can still install Terrarium TV on Roku Stick. So, if you are here to stream Movies or TV shows on Roku Terrarium TV follow any of the below given 2 methods which are easy and will work definitely. Before trying any of these methods, make sure that your Android device and Roku TV are connected to the same WiFi or to the same line of the wireless network.
>>> Click here to refer the features of Terrarium TV App.
How to install Terrarium TV on Roku Stick?
- First of all, check the Android version of your Smart TV and if it is running with the old version, update it to a newer version. To check the version, go to Settings >> About and there you can find the version.
- Download Terrarium TV App on your Android device or Smartphone from the link given below. If you already have Terrarium TV APK on your device then you can skip this step.
- After downloading and installing the Terrarium TV on your device, go to Settings on your phone.
- Select the Display option in that settings list.
- Click on the Cast Screen.
- In this Cast Screen section, click on ‘More Options’.
- Find the ‘Enable Wireless Display’ option.
- Turn it ON when you found it.
- Now you can see the list of connected devices. In that list, select the Roku if once you find it.
- Finally, go to Roku >> open Terrarium TV >> enjoy watching your favorite shows.
Terrarium TV is an Android App and if Roku Operating System Linux based modified OS then follow the below steps to install Terrarium TV Roku Stick. Even though the Android is Linux based, Roku is different from Android. So, you may find difficult to install the Terrarium APK file on Roku. Then, in such case how to get Terrarium TV for Roku easily? Below is the easy and quick method. With this method, you can install Terrarium TV on Roku and enjoy your desired movies or TV shows on the big screen with your family or with your loved ones.
What’s wrong with Screen Mirroring?
You may see some guides that explain the installation steps of Terrarium TV Roku using the Screen Mirroring. Note that here we are not going to use the Screen Mirroring to get Roku Terrarium TV. Because the screen mirroring will ruin your entertainment experience as you will receive a notification every time on your phone. Who wants to distract while watching our favorite TV shows or Movies? So, the methods provided here won’t ruin your entertainment experience and even helps you keep your phone aside with screen off.
>>> Check out how to install Terrarium TV Chromecast.
Steps to install Roku Terrarium TVvia LocalCast
- First, you need to make sure that Roku device and Smartphone are connected to the same WiFi.
- Now, if the Terrarium TV app is not available on your phone, install the APK file from here. We provide you with the Terrarium TV APK latest version. So, download the verified version from the link provided on this page.
- After downloading the APK file, locate it in your file manager, open it and install it. If you are facing any problem while installation or if it shows any error message then, check Terrarium TV APK for Android installation.
- After the successful installation of Terrarium TV APK on your smartphone, go to the Play Store. If you are an iPhone user, go to App Store.
- Search for LocalCast and download it.
- Install it on your device without any fear because it is a free app that helps you to stream Terrarium TV on Roku without the need of Screen Mirroring.
- After installing the Terrarium TV and LocalCast apps, open the LocalCast app.
- There will be a small yellow icon () on the home screen. Tap on it to see the available devices for streaming.
- On the same screen, there will be an option to ‘Change the Scan Active For’. Click on ‘Change’.
- Enable the Roku by turning ON the toggle button and click on OK.
- Open the Terrarium TV app on your Smartphone and choose the video of Movie or TV show episode that you want to watch on Roku.
- Once you found the TV show or Movie that you want to watch, you should fetch the source of streaming that you wanted to stream.
- For smooth streaming, you should always stream from Google Video links. You can choose 1080p links if you have the high-speed internet.
- Select the link that you want to watch and before playing it, there will be some options like, Play, Play with Subtitles, Play with…, Download, Download with Subtitles, etc.
- Tap on Play With… and select the LocalCast app as a Streaming app.
- From there you need to select the name of your Roku Device.
- Thus, you can enjoy your favorite videos with Terrarium TV Roku on Big Screen.
These methods allow you to keep your phone aside with screen off and just watch the video with your loved ones. Most of all, you can use your smartphone while the video is streaming through Roku device. You can also reply to the texts on your phone. Another interesting thing is, you can control the volume and some other basic controls from the Smartphone itself. Along with LocalCast, there are some other apps like AllCast, AllScreen, etc. which helps you provide the same functionality of streaming Terrarium TV Roku. As LocalCast works great, here I recommended you that app.
Things to Remember while installing Terrarium TV for Roku
- Installing Terrarium TV Roku through the non-official way brings you some risks as this application is not available on the device officially.
- You can avoid such risks by connecting your device to VPN server.
- As Roku doesn’t have a built-in VPN you need to install it. Sometimes the device will not let you install the VPN server easily.
- There are some methods with which you can easily do that.
- The easiest way is through the Router. If your router has VPN means, every device that is connected to that router will get the VPN service along with the Roku TV if it is connected to that Router.
- If your router is not VPN-ready then you need to buy. To save your further efforts and other expenses, it’s better to spend some money now.
>>> See how to install Terrarium TV on Kodi.
Thus, this is the complete info about Terrarium TV for Roku. I gave all the possible ways to help you install Terrarium TV on Roku. Follow any one of the methods that are convenient for you. If you don’t want to use any third-party application for streaming Terrarium TV on Roku, then the first method is better. If it not working for you, then go for the second method. Once you completed the steps given above, you can happily enjoy the movies or TV shows on the big screen whenever you want and that too you can watch along with your favorite people.
Also, do not forget to use the VPN to avoid risks. It is recommended to use the ExpressVPN for Roku TV. Don’t feel insecure to use the third-party apps for Terrarium TV Roku Stick. There are many good things about these apps like you can put your phone apart or you can use or send texts while the video (Movie or TV show episode) is being played on your TV through Roku. You can also watch or stream the videos in Terrarium TV app on the big screen using Chromecast. So, if you own Chromecast device, check out how to install Terrarium TV Chromecast.
If you are unable to install Roku Terrarium TV, mention in the comment box about where you struck. I’ll help you out!!